Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello to all:

Our good fortune is that Palma IS back and creating more magic.

Soon, I will post credits for three of Palma's CD's - The Broken Cup, I'll Leave You The Music, and In & Out of Love.

Also, I will post the reviews of the other two CD's, as well.

Palma is a one of a kind composer, vocalist, pianist, lyricist. She has a beautiful style that is all her own, and even though that is so, her music is somehow recognizeable at the same time. She has this captivating way of writing that takes you to that "place" within you, ( you know the one), and you and she become old friends through the magic of the music before you even know it has happened! Palma's crisp, clear voice - her beautiful, incredible method of interpretation through that gorgeous voice while singing her own penned lyrics, leaves one filled with emotion!

Whether Palma is praising God in her music of The Broken Cup, singing a tender love song, or even while performing her jazzed up version of her well-known song "Love Me For What I Am" that was recorded by Karen and Richard Carpenter on their album HORIZON in 1975, she will take your breath away with the magic that is.....Palma Pascale.

I'd tell you to enjoy the music, but I already KNOW that you will! :)
More from me later,
~Martini