Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HOLIDAY GREETINGS EVERYONE! Martini here for just a brief bit of musing today. I have to share with you, however, the really great new music I received last week, and I'm quite excited about, and delighted with!
-
I cannot imagine where our talented composer continues to come up with one song idea after the next, each genre as well executed as the one before it - but it happens and happens, and...........happens. What a creative mind, and that creativity comes out in the songs. Our good fortune friends, I must say.
-
What I'm referring to is a CD called "Hug Someone You Love." I am listening to it as I type, in fact. This is a project that I learned about just after Palma and I met in 2005. It was a collaborative effort between Palma and Fred, and their dear friend Joseph (Joe) Orlando, who made his transition just before the entire project reached completion. More about Joe, and certainly much more about the entire project will follow; but suffice to say this whole idea, and the follow-through, to come up with this awesome CD is just another example of these talented individuals living out there on Long Island.
-
The songs are clever; they are varied; the messages are wonderful - sincere, funny, complimentary, entertaining and....they will do wonderful things to brighten the lives of the individuals who were the focus of this project - our "senior" population. The songs that comprise this project are not simple or "one note will do it" type compositions. They are all fresh, fun and fully orchestrated. Yet another amazing 17-track CD at the hands this time of Palma Pascale, Joe Orlando and Fred Guarino, who not only co-produced the compilation, but also provided his musical expertise both on guitar, and vocally as well.
-
As I said, there will be more written about this fabulous collection, but for now just a nod and a big KUDOS from Martini on yet another amazing bit of teamwork and excellence. Nice, nice work!
-
Until next time, I wish you all holidays that are filled with love, laughter, peace and family fun.

~Martini