Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hi Everyone - Martini back again to share something with you I think you'll like. In the prior blog, you can hear the beautiful arrangement of Palma Pascale's LOVE ME FOR WHAT I AM as performed by Philippines Concert King, Martin Nievera.

In THIS blog, however, I'm treating you to the wonderful LOVE ME FOR WHAT I AM, as recorded by our composer herself, and that is one of the selections on the awesome CD, "I'll Leave You The Music." Here is Palma "simply being me."

Enjoy! Soon to be on YouTube, here is Palma Pascale singing her hit single, LOVE ME FOR WHAT I AM, done in her own, sassy style!


And so, until next time, I will leave you to enjoy this little compilation of Palma Pascale, and friends....surrounded by friends....ah yes, that would be Palma "simply being Palma."

I wish you all the best, and remain musically yours,
~Martini

2 Comments:

Blogger David's Corner said...

Tim,

You have done an excellent job of posting this rendition of the beautiful song that Palma recorded. I had never heard this version, and it captures her warmth and young vitality that IS PALMA.

Thank you for all the observations and wonderful interpretation of her albums. You do an great job.

Palma is one of the most talented and special person I have ever known in my life, and she brings a fantastic contribution to the music world.

Keep up the good work Tim and, of course, Palma.

David

8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tory burch outlet, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, nike roshe run, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, air max, longchamp outlet, nike free, burberry, tiffany and co, ralph lauren pas cher, nike outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp, air jordan pas cher, nike free, oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, longchamp outlet, tiffany jewelry, gucci outlet, replica watches, prada outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, michael kors, louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home