Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

~A Christmas Message from Palma~

~Palma at Christmas - Bay Shore Assembly of God~

Hi Friends~

It was fortuitous, but I was looking through some of my prior writings about Palma, doing a bit of research, when I ran across this poem....I believe Palm must have sent it to me as it was in the papers of my writings specifically for her - I seem to recall she liked it.  [This is NOT something Palm composed - only a poem that she liked, and when I found it, I was taken aback, as you can imagine].  Maybe she was thinking of writing another Christmas song with this as influence, I don't know for certain.  I couldn't believe it as I began reading it, though.  I think this is her way of letting us know that she is where she wanted to be - with God.    Enjoy what she had to say~

Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below With tiny lights like heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow. I want you to feel the joy, please wipe away that tear - For I am spending Christmas in Heaven with God this year. I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear, but the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir here! I have no words to tell you of the joy their voices bring. For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MISS ME - I SEE THE GRIEF INSIDE YOUR HEART- BUT, I AM NOT SO FAR AWAY - WE REALLY AREN'T APART!!! So please be happy for me now, you know I hold you so dear, and be glad I'm spending Christmas in Heaven with God this year. I've sent you a special gift, from my new home up above. It is the gift of MEMORIES of our eternal love. Remember friends that love is THE most precious gift of all. Only love will keep on standing ~ and all else will fall. Please love and keep one another, as God's asked you to do, for I can't count the blessings that love will bring to you. AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS - PLEASE WIPE AWAY THAT TEAR!! I'm spending Christmas in heaven with God this year.


And with that, I'm certain Palm would have sent Christmas love to each of us as she is eternally happy spending Christmas in Heaven with God.

God bless each of you during this beautiful Christmas season, and always,
~Martini


Palma at at Jesus Alive event, Bay Shore Assembly of God


Thanks to Frank Rendo for photos from his collection.