Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Palma Pascale  at St. Paul's in Bethpage


Hello fans, friends and family of Palma.

I'm publishing just a short blog today because it was on this day two long years ago, that we lost this beautiful soul, and I wanted to ensure the day was marked in some fashion, here.  I have thought about her a lot, today, as I have every day over the past two years.  Regular readers of Martini's Musings know that it was THE BROKEN CUP, Palm's first contemporary Christian CD that captured my heart, and was the catalyst for our strong bond.

I am in the middle of two things I have promised.  I am in the middle of writing a new blog for this page that will have some very special elements to it, I hope.  We can do new things with Blogger, now, and if it works as I hope it will, you'll be in for a bittersweet treat, believe me.  AND, I am putting the finishing touches on a new website for Palma.  I will keep you posted on my progress with it!

We miss our dear sister and friend, Palma, yet we know that she stands with the army of those who came before us, along side the son of God in the Heaven she sang so sweetly about, and that her influences continue to encourage the lives and hearts of many right here on earth.  Godspeed always, my dear friend.

Stay tuned!
~Martini